Softball Programs, Fees, and Info
. Needham Baseball and Softball is the non-profit organization operating in Needham. We provide a well thought out, comprehensive K-8 recreational softball program and a travel softball program as well. The common component of both is player skill development.
We have seen over and over that with the right instruction and coaching any girl can learn the game of softball
and improve her skills. As the girls see themselves improving, it is amazing to see their self confidence grow
both on the softball diamond and in other areas of their life.
To play in out leagues you must live or go to school in Needham.
Cost: $150/player. There may be an additional cost for a travel uniform if needed.
- Summer Travel Softball: Competitive "travel teams" play July through August for age groups 10U, 12U, 14U, and 18U.
Cost: $175/player (with additional cost for travel uniform if needed).
- Fall Travel Softball: Competitive "travel teams" play September through October for age groups 10U, 12U,. 14U, adn 18U.
Cost: $175 for all players (no multi-child discount).
Please see the specific page for each league for more details.
If you wish to apply for a scholarship, please email our League President (found here)
– Needham Baseball and Softball will refund any registration fee for any of our programs prior to the team selection process. After teams are selected, no refunds will be given.
1. Season ending injury - The injury must be confirmed with a doctor’s note that must be e-mailed to the league president. The injury refund will be prorated based on the amount of the season completed as follows:
- Prior to the start of the season -100%
- Season start until ½ way point (calendar days) – 50%
- After halfway point – 0%
To register for one of our programs please go to the appropriate Registration tab located on the menu. Note: If there are no open registrations then no Registration tabs will appear on the menu.
Manage your account:
To update your contact and participant information use "Edit My Account
" from the bottom of left menu. You will need the email the league uses to contact you and a password. If you don't know your password, just leave the field blank and click Sign-in and a temporary password will be sent to the email address that you entered